I had leftover pulp from Delicate Pear that I didn’t use in the muffin recipe, so this morning I made pancakes and had “second breakfast.” If the hobbits got anything right, it’s second breakfast!
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1-2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cardamon
- 1/2 + cup milk
- 1/4 cup juice pulp (a sweet, fruity pulp will do best)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp oil or melted butter
- Extras: chocolate chips, berries, bananas (optional)
- Wisk together flour, baking powder, sugar and spices
- Create a well in the center of the dry ingredients. Add milk, pulp, vanilla and oil. Stir in any extras. Mix well
- Cook over low heat until both sides are browned and the batter is fully cooked.
- Serve with your favorite pancake topping
Pancakes are one of the simplest things to make and word on the net is you can add a scoop of juicer pulp to any pancake mix. Please let me know if you use a milk substitute!